Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Blog

After spending so much time hating Myspace I have now finally created a blog on a much better site. Of course, you will all have to bare with me at first since I don't have much time in my day to start with and I also need to familiarize myself with all the features of this kind of blog. Of course once everything is familiar to me we should be up and running extremely well. Unfortunately I figure that will be around next Monday. If you have any suggestions on how to fix my blog or would like to offer any help with this project feel free to send me a message. I just have Myspace right now and don't want to give out my email so you will have to contact me through Myspace for the time being. Of course, once I get everything set up here you should be able to send me a message no problem through this blog.

Myspace:
http://myspace.com/some_guy_from_carrollton

No comments: