Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Worst tattoo's ever

I don't really have anything against tattoos, I just don't know of anything I would want drawn on my body that I would enjoy for the rest of my life. When I was five I had a my buddy doll that I loved, but yet today, 17 years later, I could care less about him. Thats basically the point I am trying to make. But lets just go to the pictures to further illustrate my point.

This is the famous story of the lady who sold the space on her forehead for $10,000. Even the tattoo artist begged her not to do it. It's not known if she still has it but what a great deal for Golden Palace. Much better investment than a blogad on PerezHilton for one week. She said she needed it for her child's education. He's probably going to grow up to be an addicted gambler because of all the reminders.

A man goes 132-1 at 135 lb weight class in High School. Man decides to get a tattoo to remind him of his feat. Man ends up a gay rape scene on his arm instead.




I can just imagine this guy at 75 years of age trying to explain to his grandchildren what the bunny is snorting.






No way in hell am I going to make fun of this guy. He is a wonderful man and would love to not be killed by him.







And last but not least, an indian humping a corndog:


Also be sure to check out:
Eggs on the brain
Just got my ass kicked
Hulk maniac
Hug life
Mr. Ice



Via But they also stole pics from College Humor so I feel the need to list them as a source as well.

No comments: