Monday, January 8, 2007

Wind farms



I have seen many wind farms during my life. Most were in the California area and were just the basic spinning blades on the hilltop. Up until now that was my perception of wind power. A blog called dark roasted blend has set out to change that perception and took many detailed photos of wind farms and what goes into making them. I will never look at this for of energy again. I would have never fathomed that some of the off shore wind farms use turbines with blades larger then 200 feet across. A must see.




Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to try bran-new stuff. Right now I'm constructing my own photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I encountered a very awesome website that explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for pv panel building.

I am not exactly sure about how accurate the info given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would extremely appreciate it, because I truly love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are the best.